birthfit postpartum series
Now that you've brought a baby into the world, it's time to rehab your body, mind, and soul. This class is designed for postpartum women 12+ weeks pp that have been cleared for activity. It is also great for all moms whether you are 12 weeks pp, 12 months, or 12 years pp! Postpartum lasts a lifetime and we honor that transition. Class size is limited to 6 for individualized attention.
This class will meet on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-7pm July 30 - August 22, 2018. $169
Make up class: August 27th
In this eight-session group training series, you will:
- honor your postpartum body,
- establish a solid core foundation,
- wake up your posterior chain,
- learn to use your breath, bodyweight and functional weights,
- enhance your posture through safe, effective functional movements that transfer into everyday life tasks,
- while bonding with other local mamas.
Come prepared to move, sweat, and connect with other new moms for two weekly classes over the month.
birthfit postpartum series: breath and flow
Breath & Flow is a special series to work on reconnecting women to their body and breath. The series spans four weekly 90 minute classes. This series is great for everyone, and is a great way to get back to functional movements. This is also a great place to start if you are itching postpartum to get back into it or wondering where to even begin. You can start as early as 4 weeks postpartum. Classes size is limited to 4 for individualized attention.
Next series is TBA - Follow our Insta/FB to be the first to know when new class dates are released! $119
Make up class: TBA
- We'll start with breath work and evolve into full body functional motor patterns.
- You will establish a solid core foundation, wake up your posterior chain, and enhance your posture through safe, effective movements that transfer to any activity in your daily life.
- Come ready to move and connect with your breath and body again.
- Non-mobile babies are welcome.
- This course is great no matter what phase of the motherhood transition you are in. Preconception to postpartum its a chance to reconnect with your body.
- This course can serve as its own BIRTHFIT Postpartum Series or is a great starting point for the traditional BIRTHFIT Postpartum Series.
birthfit prenatal series
In this weekend intensive group sessions, you and your birth partner will become educated and prepared for birth. This special intensive class will give you all the information as our month long 4-nights class in one weekend, while still giving you your Sunday for family.
Class date: Aug 17-18th $299
Friday night 6 - 9pm & Saturday 8 - 12pm & 1:30 - 6:30pm
- You will encounter the four pillars of BIRTHFIT, which are fitness, nutrition, chiropractic, and mindset.
- You will experience functional mobility, natural movement, and breath work.
- Working together with your partner, you will discover your own birth desires and design your personal Queen in Training birth and postpartum plan.
- This is a comprehensive childbirth education class for Mom and Partner covering not only prenatal but postpartum as well!
BIRTHFIT bonita tribe
BIRTHFIT Bonita Tribe Meetings
- Want to meet other local moms?
- Want to learn something new?
- Want to just get out of the house for a little?
Then join us for our monthly moms meeting!
Meetings are held weather permitting at Estero Park near the kids play area. (turn left at the entrance)
Be sure to check our Insta/FB page for the latest updates incase of a location change or cancellation due to weather!
Look for the BFBS banner and awesome mamas! ;)
The third Thursday of every month at 10am
We can't wait to meet YOU!
Local Birth Providers Meeting
- Are you a birth provider in Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples or South Fort Myers?
- Want to meet other local providers to network with and support patients/clients?
Then join us the third Tuesday of every month at 6pm.
Meetings are held at different local restaurants, please message us for details!